We have a new face around here to introduce you to! Meet Patricia Robbins. She is our new receptionist (her first official day was November 26th) and she is already doing an phenomenal job! Next time you call up here, be sure to be extra sweet to her!
To help you (and us!) get to know her a little better, we did a quick Q&A session. Let’s get some info on this chick!
1. Where did you go to college and what was your major?
The University of Alabama, Early Childhood Special Education
2. What caused you to move back to the Jackson area post-schooling?
I had always planned on moving away from the south after college, but once I finished school I wasn’t exactly sure what I wanted to do, or where I wanted to move. My parents live in Ridgeland, so I figured it would be a good place to figure it all out. Now that I am back, I really love it!
3. In a nutshell, how you would describe your personal design style?
Eclectic. I love combining different elements from various styles. I have to have a lot of art! When I find a great piece of art I usually design around it!
4. What’s your wardrobe go-to this winter?
I have some Frye Harness boots that I just got as an early Christmas present; I can wear them with everything!
5. How do you take your coffee? (If you even drink coffee?!)
This time of year I love gingerbread lattes! If I am at Cups, I love “Frosty’s Favorite.” It’s Christmas in a cup.
6. Can you tell us about one thing you hope to find under the Christmas tree with your name on it this year?
I have a lot of art work that I need framed!
7. What’s your favorite thing about SummerHouse so far?
I love the work dynamic! Everyone here brings something completely unique to SummerHouse! Its like one big stylish family!
We’re so glad to have you around, Peppermint Patti! (That’s her wintertime nick name…)
Thanks for all your hard work so far!