We’ve got a few new faces around SummerHouse that you need to famaliarize yourself with! Our first introduction is to Tina Patel, the brand new Design Assistant in the house! We asked her a few questions to get to know her a little better… Let’s get this party started!
1. Where are you from?
Born in Indianola, MS and raised all over Mississippi.
2. Where did you go to school and what was your major?
Mississippi State University – Interior Design
3. How would you describe your personal design style?
Modern and completely outside the box. I love color!
4. How do you take your coffee? (Or do you even drink coffee?!)
Coffee with milk (Indian style) and a pound of sugar.
5. What’s your favorite magazine? It can be interiors or not! Why do you love it?
Who reads when you have Pinterest?
6. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Night owl all the way.
7. Did anything funny happen to you on your first day at SummerHouse?
Everyday is so exciting that I can barely remember the first!
8. Rumor has it you’re a newlywed Tell us one of your favorite things about your husband!
He lets me sleep in the middle of the bed!
9. Anything else our readers should know about you?!
My husband once said that I was animated and it is actually the perfect word to describe me.
Thanks Tina! We love having you around!